iReporter

The Magdalen House, a nonprofit organization helping women achieve sobriety and sustain recovery from alcoholism at no cost and based on 12-Step spiritual...
“Woman” by Manuel Sarmiento 80?tall x 30?wide x 42?deep Recycled Steel, Powder Coated “Woman” began as recycled metal of which was bent, shaped, welded and...
Danielle Francingues Knows Students with Autism Have a Long Road Ahead of Them – Fortunately, She’s a Long-distance Runner Business Owner, teacher, tutor,...
“Harvest Moon” by Kelly Gowan Cradled birchwood 40 x 30" Resin Mixed Media “Harvest Moon was inspired by Grapevine’s vineyards, wineries as well as others I...
The World's Largest Christmas Light Maze and Village TICKETS ARE ON SALE SEPTEMBER 15! OPENS EVERYWHERE NOVEMBER 25! Enchant, the world’s largest...
“Burgundy Geode I” by Lisa Gates Cradled wood panel 16.5 x 20.5" Resin, crushed glass and resin crystal points “This painting is part of my geode inspired...
“Scatter Sunshine” by Michael Frank Peterson 12.25"H X 12.5"W X 3"D Oil on annealed glass Stained walnut brackets & six layers of glass. “Quaking Aspens are...
“Orchid Mums” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 21 x 27" Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned privilege of Signature...
NEW ARTIST to GIDDENS GALLERY “Blue Water Lily Pond” by Wafa Abbasi Framed 42 x 32" Acrylic, mixed media “As I am inspired by the impressionist art, I...
Kids ages 8-12 are invited to take the stage in the hilarious musical, THE ELVES AND THE SHOEMAKER as part of STARS Theater Company’s 28 th Youth Season. If...