iReporter

In last week's edition of Highland Park's Blue Zone News, HPDPS Sgt. Lance Koppa tells citizens about a new scheme criminals are using to get ahold of cell...
How will you spend your Independence Day this year? In our area, the options are endless, but this 4 th of July roundup will hopefully help you narrow down your...
Damiane de Wit-Guzman – Guest Contributor
Jun 24 2013
My husband’s birthday is July 4, but having been born in Mexico, it has little significance for him. Mexico has an independence day too, of course, and Jose...
We’re not quite into the “dog days of summer,” but cities all over the Dallas-Fort Worth area including Flower Mound are preparing for a relentless few months...
Summertime means lots of outdoor fun and just like you, your pets need protection from the heat and sun. Pets can't wear sunscreen of course and they don't...
A sold-out crowd gathered in May for the 9 th annual North Texas Wine Opener (NTWO) benefiting the Northeast Texas Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation...
Two years ago my son was in a car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injuiry. What I did not know at the time is that there is a traumatic brain injury...
On Sunday, June 9, 44 of the top baseball players throughout the Metroplex will participate in the North Texas High School Baseball Coaches All-Star Game at...
Paula Fornara is set to retire at the end of May after 11 years of service to Children's Advocacy Center for Denton County (CACDC) and the Sexual Assault Nurse...
Blast off with fun at Grapevine’s 5 th Annual SummerBlast! Starting Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, Grapevine’s SummerBlast features fun for the...