iReporter

Rose rosette has ravaged rose bushes throughout North Texas, and homeowners and professional landscapers are baffled as to how to battle it. In March, the...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Feb 22 2017
Do you want lower property taxes? Would you like to avoid paying a tax when you buy or sell real estate? If you’re in favor of those ideas, I’ve got good news:...
In my constant quest to find the best Dallas has to offer, I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon in the kitchen with Lindsey Crabbe, co-owner of the mom...
Her hand-blown glass artwork dazzles in the homes of Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman and Russell Simmons, to name a few, and now she’s using her creative eye to...
Feb 14 2017
Don’t be too gender-specific in shared spaces. Living rooms and master bedrooms should appeal to everyone. Get rid of features and accessories that seem too...
The Olympic Development Program (ODP) involves 13 geographic zones throughout the country. The top 14 athletes in each zone form the zone team. Flower Mound...
Make a doll cake for your little valentine and watch her eyes light up when she sees it! It looks like a difficult process, but the supplies actually do all...
MetroTex Association of REALTORS releases first real estate statistics for 2017 The new year came roaring into the North Texas housing market, shattering...
Frank Kudlac – Guest Contributor
Feb 9 2017
Gymnasts from Achiever’s Gymnastics Center competed in the Texas Tough Invitational held at the Arlington Convention Center in Arlington, Texas, on February 4,...
Feb 6 2017
The biggest killer of homes sales is distracted buyers. If buyers can’t see themselves in the space because they’re too distracted by the things that are in it...